Last Link - Nameless Sprite Editor 2.X
Nameless Sprite Editor 2.X is a tool used to thoroughly edit the graphics in ALL GBA ROM's.
With a combination of unparalleled features, a comfortable interface and limitless expandability, NSE provides unprecedented power.
Still being actively developed NSE 2.X is what you need
- and best of all... It's Free!
Region Support: Universal (Can edit any GBA game)
This tool is currently written in C# and will require the latest .net framework to function properly.
Version: Beta 2.0.2
- Edit the graphics stored in the ROM
- Super Fast load AND draw times vs NSE Classic
- A navigator with dynamic preview
- Full support for 16 and 256 color graphics
- Full support for standard and Lz77 compressed data
- Real time turbo decompression
- Perfect, Nintendo-Quality, Compression (NSE 2.X will shrink data to as small a size as possible)
- Re-pointing functions
- ADVANCED Re-pointing with select-able offsets
- SAFETY Re-pointing (offsets will end in multiples of 4)
- Full Expanded ROM support (up to 32MB)
- A BookMarking engine (unlimited bookmarks and folders)
- Support for multiple BookMark files (*.nbmx)
- Full NSL (Nameless Sprite Library *.nslx) support
- Export sprites as indexed Bitmaps or store entire collections in a NSL
- Import data from BMP's, PNG's, NSL's, ACT's (all with support for 16 an 256 color support)
- Import ACT's from VBA to make editing 256 color images practical
- Saving with free-space, auto-abort, SAFETY Re-pointing, and automagic BookMark correction!
- Edit multiple sprites at once
- Pencil, Re sizable Brush, Fill-Bucket, and Eyedropper
- Real-time Palette Editing
- X and Y Rulers
- 10x Zoom Ctrl +Scroll or Ctrl+/-
- Undo and Redo incorporation (Ctrl+z and Ctrl+shift+z)
- Color swapping(ctrl) and alternating(alt) (click in palette editor)
- Insert/Inject Image and palette data (normal or compressed)
- PLUGINS!!! Make NSE do anything! Plug-ins are written in any .net language (C#, C++, J#, VB.net) and have full access to all NSE libraries
- Random acts of kindness, you'll see
- A ton more and more on the way!
The New Interface:
The Navigate Window:
Importing a Nameless Sprite Library:
The Palette Tool:
, Size: 139.83 KB
© 2012 www.lastlink.tk
Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures,
GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., The Pokémon Company International, or Wizards of the Coast.